Produce Business Records Quickly
Every day, your business handles countless messages and files that could contain essential information for business, tax or contractual purposes.
Know the lawYou may also be required by law or by industry regulations to maintain records for a period of time. Whatever your needs, Selective Solutions can help protect your business and your intellectual property with our archiving, eDiscover and compliance solutions. With Selective Solutions’s services, you can maintain an easily accessible archive of messages and documents that can be searched, verified and audited. Selective Solutions’s solution provides secure, long-term storage that can save you time, money and potential compliance issues.
Selective Solutions has several options available, ranging from simple business archiving to legal hold to more complex solutions designed to help you comply with FINRA and other industry-specific rules. Our sales advisors can help you determine which is right for your business.
- Simple Setup and Super Security
- Secure, centralized, off-site storage
- Online access to current & historical messages
- Rapid search & retrieval via full text indexing and search engine technology
- Easy to setup with our guided migration assistance
- Searches on messages, headers & attachments
- Messages are serialized, time-date stamped
- Can import legacy email to unified archive
- Multi-lingual interface (English, French, Spanish, German and Japanese)
- Meets stringent compliance & audit rules (SEC, NASD, IDA, HIPAA, SOX, FRCP, privacy)
- Advanced dual encryption to ensure privacy, confidentiality, and non-disclosure
- Full audit trails & reports on email history
- Secure off site storage with multi-Data Center replication
- Complete life cycle management with retention & disposal periods
Some Questions We’ve Heard.
Why should I have an archiving service?
The law requires some businesses to maintain certain records for a set period of time and be able to produce them when necessary. Selective Solutions’s sales advisors can help you determine what you need, but it’s also a good idea to check with your attorney, accountant and other professional advisors to find out what records you’re required to keep and for how long. Even if the law doesn’t require it, you may find still find that archiving is useful to your company for other reasons.
Does the archiving happen automatically or will it require staff time to physically implement?
Selective Solutions’s Phenomenal Care team will guide you through the setup process and make sure you’re up and running smoothly. Afterwards, your archiving happens automatically.
What records are archived?
Any records that are handled through inboxes on your domain are automatically archived. This includes files and documents that are attached to email messages.
My business is required to encrypt sensitive client information, but the law also says I have to keep a copy of these records in a searchable archive. Will Selective Solutions's solution allow me to do both?
It depends on the product you’re using for your encryption. With Selective Solutions’s CipherPost Pro™, your records can be stored in an encrypted format with a searchable unencrypted copy maintained in a secure archive, accessible only by people authorized to view them.
Selective Solutions, LLC
- PO Box 255
Conyers, GA 30012
- Support: 770-929-1155
- PO Box 255