Subscribe to our Tech Tips for useful information you can use.
Give us your name and number and we will call you.
Instead of working with old hardware or facing the cost of buying an expensive server let us move you to the cloud where your data is much safer and accessible from anywhere.
Email has not only become critical to business communications, it is the weakest link in your Cybersecurity defenses. It is how you reset passwords and gain access to secure web sites. Let us help you make it secure.
Tired of messing with QuickBooks and wish it was faster and not such a pain to administrate. Talk to us about our Hosted option of the Full Platinum Version of QuickBooks On-Line.
If so, give us a call and let us show you what fast, friendly and highly-responsive outsourced IT services should be for your business, call 770-929-1155.
1) We answer all telephone calls live during business hours.
No voice mails or telephone tag. The person that answers the phone will most likely solve your problem while you are on the phone or schedule an engineer to come on‐site if that is required. We will stay in touch with you until the issue is resolved, not the other way around.
2) If you have a problem that requires a technician on‐site we will have one on‐site the same day if that is what you want.
3) Our Engineers are certified and know what they are doing. They are not hobbyists.
4) We work with your other vendors to make sure that their installs are done properly.
5) We have flexible tailored support plans to meet your needs and budget. Not everyone’s needs are the same. We understand that. We will work with you to understand your business so that we can provide a plan tailored to your needs and budget. Want to date us first before we get married? Absolutely!
6) We Support a Wide Range of Companies.
The problem with having an in‐house person that manages your network is that they only know what you have and use. It’s the old saying “When the only tool you have is a hammer, all the problems look like nails”. We deal with such a wide range of companies that we bring fresh ideas to yours. A problem that you have never seen before we have seen many times on other networks and can quickly recognize and fix them.
7) We can manage your email, even if you use Office 365.
8) We can install, configure, manage and support your phone system.
9) We take ownership of your problems. We know how frustrating it is when one of your vendors blames your IT person and the IT person blames the vendor. We know you don’t care whose problem it is, you just want it fixed. No matter who your vendor is, we will take ownership of the problem and work with your vendor to get it fixed.
10) We partner with you to provide consulting services to make sure your network grows with you and you do not end up against an expensive brick wall. That can be an expensive thing to remedy.